Purchasing or selling a property in NYC is both exciting and incredibly complex.
You’re harvesting the benefits of one of the most dynamic real estate markets in the world.
As a result, you’ll need for your real estate advisor to be nothing short of remarkable.
That’s where we come in.
330 EAST 57TH STREET | SUTTON PLACE, NYC | 10022
3 BEDROOMS | 2.5 BATHROOMS | APPROX. 1,891 SQFT
MEET OUR TEAM
Years as a Partnership
Years of Combined Experience
WHAT SETS US APART
When you work with the Espinal Adler Team, you acquire a collaborative consultancy with two seasoned principals, a growing powerhouse of agents, and the best of all possible worlds. We bring you the hard skills you need—astute analysis, polished representation, deep insiders’ knowledge. And the soft skills you want—unshakable professionalism, powerful connections, strong relationship building, and resolve.
Our proprietary Real Estate Finance Specialist is available to all our clients as a trusted consultant, completely independent from any mortgage lender or bank. He’s an advocate for you, in place specifically to ensure that you have the best possible home-buying process with the least amount of stress. He’ll also ensure that the sellers we represent accept offers from highly-qualified buyers.
Working with us gives you the power of a prestigious brand name plus the laser focus of our team. We use Douglas Elliman’s vast reach to connect with thousands of prospective buyers. But when it comes to marketing your property, we have our own in-house Marketing Director, and are not reliant on Douglas Elliman’s marketing. This means, we are self-run, self-driving, and always a few steps ahead of the competition.
FROM THE APPLE, PEELED
We always hear that human beings are using less than 10% of their brain power, and if we could tap into the other 90%, the possibilities would be limitless. Look it up though and most scientists would say that assertion is a myth. When it comes to our jobs, we rarely...read more
When bidding on a property in New York City, you’ll often find yourself up against all-cash buyers or buyers who are willing to waive their mortgage contingency. Those buyers are attractive to sellers because there is one less hurdle to overcome – they do not need to...read more
Renovating a property in New York City can be uniquely challenging especially if you’ve never before managed a multi-faceted project with so many logistical conundrums to consider. Dean Marco is an Associate Director at Dixon Projects, a company that provides...read more
I couldn’t and wouldn’t have done it without them! I am a purchaser from abroad and Jeff and Marie have been brilliant from beginning to end. From listening to me, understanding my needs, giving me a great choice of options, guiding me through the process, finding great third parties (mortgagor, insurer, accessory provider), closing the deal and finding a tenant they could not have been more accessible, easy to use and effective. I am a senior services professional and I know what excellent service looks like and this is it.
We had an incredible experience working with Marie and Jeff! They helped us sell our first home and at the time we had just had our second baby. It was definitely a challenging time to sell an apartment and they made the process seamless for us. They were completely on point with what to price our apartment at and we ended up getting an incredible return on our investment because of them. They are also working hard to help us on the buy side, and we are so grateful for them! They have wonderful communication and treat you as they would their own family off the bat. Couldn’t recommend Marie and Jeff higher!
Marie and Jeff were a delight to work with. Their focus on making us comfortable with every decision, bringing a balanced and holistic perspective (financing, contracting, negotiating, closing etc.) made our lives much easier and confident of the decision we were making. We felt they were vested with us in getting us to the right outcome. We had quite a few hurdles to address in closing and contracting and they took complete ownership to resolve. Marie and Jeff bring complementary skill sets that makes their teaming effective.
Purchasing or selling a property in NYC is both exciting and incredibly complex. You’re harvesting the benefits of one of the most dynamic real estate markets in the world.
New York, NY 10022
© 575 Madison Avenue, NY, NY 10022. 212.891.7000 © 2019 Douglas Elliman Real Estate. All material presented herein is intended for information purposes only. While, this information is believed to be correct, it is represented subject to errors, omissions, changes or withdrawal without notice. All property information, including, but not limited to square footage, room count, number of bedrooms and the school district in property listings SHOULD BE VERIFIED BY YOUR OWN ATTORNEY, ARCHITECT OR ZONING EXPERT. We cooperate with them fully. Equal Housing Opportunity.