I scream, you scream, we all scream for … hot soup!! Just kidding, of course : ) It’s that time of the year when temperatures rise, skin gets toasty and ice-cream melts in your mouth, not in your hand (wait, that was M&Ms).
We’ve put together a list of new and “hottest” ice cream shops to melt for:
- 10Below Ice Cream: “New York’s original rolled ice cream” … we didn’t even realize it was a thing, but apparently this made-to-order, low-temp way of serving ice cream makes it, creamier and smoother with less fat. Hah!
- Dominique Ansel Kitchen: who said that burrata is only for lunch? With their soft-serve ice cream, we can now enjoy our favorite cheese … sweetened and frozen!
- Maman’s: so typical NY – there are only 50 ridiculously delicious “craft” ice cream sandwiches available and only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Go get’em!
- Van Leeuwen: If you believe less is more, and that the simple creamy texture of a pure flavor is heaven, then walk through Van Leeuwen’s pearly gates.
- Odd Fellows: However, if you want crazy ingredients, unique toppings and some courageous combos to wake up your taste buds, Odd Fellows will do the trick.
Still haven’t had your ice cream fill? Then check out this list, as well! If you happen to visit any of these, take a pic, send it over and let us know what you thought! We’re happy to share our ice-cream critics’ picks next month, as there will still be plenty of time to share and enjoy!