Come and get it! Step right up for your NYC Street Fair Guide!
It’s close to that time of year, folks, as the ice thaws and spring blossoms. It is time to shed your winter layers and prepare for the various street fairs NYC has to offer:
- Madison Square Eats – Flatiron
- Smorgasburg – Williamsburg
- Hester Street Fair – South Street Seaport
- Washington Square Art Fair – Village
- Taste of Times Square – Times Square
- East Village Pop – East Village
- Midtown Munchies – Midtown East
If you like the last two of the above, you must check out the more pop-up geared set of culinary experiences across all of NYC: http://www.popupnewyorkevents.com/#menu-section . At this rate, you can literally eat your way through the Spring and Summer, and use it as a perfect excuse to get out of the 10-block radius most of us call home 90% of the time … explore the city and bite into something new, an Italian treat or a Thai dumpling. Just remember to hit the gym so that you don’t become a dumpling, yourself.